Sponsored links

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine Day Quotes, Sms, Wishes Messages February 2013


Valentine Day Quotes, Sms, Wishes Messages 2013

Wallpapers
  • A Unknown Loving Person Says that
I have fallen in love many times…
And always with Only u.
Have Happy Valentines Day 2013
  • The last time…
When I saw him…
he was walking down lvrs lane…
holding his own hand…
On This Special Lover’s Day Albert Ellis Said..
  • Happy Valentines Day Dear..
    There is a special place…with in my heart
    That only u can fill….4u had my love..
    Right 4rm the start & I know u & always will.
Now we would like to mention important wishes for the celebration of Valentines Day. The main and important wishes are as follows:
  • Each moment of…..
    a happy lovers hour…..
    is worth an age of dull and common life…..
    Love With Love…
    Happy Valentines Day…
  • It is time when people you love should know that you love them
    Its time when people you miss should know that you miss them
    that is why i keep on saying i love and miss you all the time.
    I love all the stars in the sky,
    But they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
    Happy Valentines Day My Love…
  • u donot jst stop feeling….
    something 4some-1 because
    u start feeling something 4some-1 else.
    Have Gud Valentine Day..
  • True luv….. is hard 2 find……
    Special ,,,1-1… of a kind.
    But the luv…. inside of me is true.
    It appeared the day i met you….
    Happy Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment