Sponsored links

Friday 22 February 2013

Top 5 Birthday Quotes 2013


  • God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.Voltaire 
  • The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.Brian Tracy 
  • The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.Oprah Winfrey 
  • My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.Jim Valvano 
  • I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'Steven Wright 
  • A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.Lucius Annaeus Seneca 
  • The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.Paris Hilton 
  • It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.Sam Levenson 

No comments:

Post a Comment