Sponsored links

Friday 8 February 2013

my computer-connection to my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S2)

Daily, usually from 22.00pm - 3.00am, the download indication (orange arrow) is constantly on, which means that my smartphone is constantly downloading something. The first thing I did, of course, was uninstall any apps. When this didn't work, I made a factory reset from the phone. This hasn't helped me either so I checked what might be related to the computer: When I turned off my Wlan adapter nothing happend, when I turned off my PC the arrow stopped. So this made me think it must be related to some process interacting with my phone at certain times.
I had Spybot 2 installed. When I systematically stopped the processes I came to the "SDFSSvc.exe" from Spybot 2, and the download on my phone stopped being active. I 10-times checked this, so I just uninstalled this programm cleanly. For some reason now I'm getting the same problem again, which makes me think that this must be related to a deeper process which was connected to the Spybot 2 .exe.

Now here is where I have no clue on how to check what exactly this problem might cause, because I don't know much, rather nothing probably, about networking. I tried every setting in the router, the problem seems to not appear when I turn off "allow devices in this network to communicate with each other", but I'd really like to keep that turned on, because I can transfer data from my PC to my phone with this. Anyway, this problem does not appear when I have my PC turned off, so I thought there might be some other solution to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment